LinkedIn Learning – Now available to Faculty, Staff and Students
The IT Department and ITDP are excited to announced that all faculty, staff, and students now have access to LinkedIn Learning, an on-demand learning solution designed to help you supplement your courses, gain new skills, and advance your career!
To access LinkedIn Learning, go to: https://lnkd.in/gx4E7H9
With LinkedIn Learning you get:
- Unlimited access. Choose from more than 5,000 video tutorials covering business, creative, and technology topics. Including videos on Zoom, Office 365 and other Microsoft software, WordPress, and audio/video/image editing software.
- Personalized recommendations. Explore the most in-demand skills based on your experience and career path.
- Expert instructors. Learn from industry leaders, all in one place.
- Convenient learning. Access courses on your schedule, from any desktop of mobile device, plus the ability to view videos online or offline. Transcripts and closed captioning available for all videos.
- Helpful resources. Reinforce new knowledge with quizzes, learning paths, exercise files, and coding practice windows.
Visit the following page for more information: