*FOR FACULTY/STAFF USE ONLY.*
- This page provides a guide to entering your own maintenance requests for Physical Plant using SchoolDude.
If you would like to enter a technology-related trouble ticket, please see information on Service Now.
- You can access the system by going to one of the links below depending on what type of request you’re looking to submit.
- Once you’re on the MySchoolBuilding page, you should enter your email address.
- After you’ve entered your email address, it will bring you to the trouble ticket page. You will see 5 tabs at the top of the page. We’re really only concerned with 2 of them.
- Maint Request: Use this to enter a ticket with Physical Plant.
- My Requests: Use this to view the status of your requests.
- Once you are at the proper form, the information requested is self-explanatory. You will be asked for a password at the end of the form. The password is “providence” (without the quotation marks).