LinkedIn Learning is available to all faculty, staff, and students. It provides thousands of video tutorials that can be accessed anytime from any computer or mobile device.
With LinkedIn Learning you get:
- Unlimited access. Choose from more than 5,000 video tutorials covering business, creative, and technology topics. Including videos on Zoom, Office 365 and other Microsoft software, WordPress, and audio/video/image editing software.
- Personalized recommendations. Explore the most in-demand skills based on your experience and career path.
- Expert instructors. Learn from industry leaders, all in one place.
- Convenient learning. Access courses on your schedule, from any desktop of mobile device, plus the ability to view videos online or offline. Transcripts and closed captioning available for all videos.
- Helpful resources. Reinforce new knowledge with quizzes, learning paths, exercise files, and coding practice windows.
Access LinkedIn Learning
Visit https://lnkd.in/gx4E7H9 and log in with your Providence College account or link it to your own LinkedIn account.
How to use LinkedIn Learning
An overview of LinkedIn Learning is available through the How to Use Linked In Learning course.