Remote Access VPN
Remote access, reserved only for mission critical staff access, is available through our Pulse Secure VPN solution. This is only necessary if you require access to Banner or other campus-only services such as a network drive with files you are not able to move to OneDrive. Remote access is a shared and limited resource. It should be used as sparingly as possible. If you require it only for access to files on your network drives, we request that you move those files to OneDrive for editing and sharing among those who require access.
How do I upload files from my network drives (such as G: or H:) to OneDrive?
- Visit the MyPC Portal from RemoteAccess 2020 or your office machine.
- Click on the App Launcher (top left “waffle” icon) and select OneDrive.
- If needed, go to the desired folder or create a new folder and select that.
- Click on Upload and select Files or Folders.
- Scroll down on the left sidebar and select your network drive.
- Select the desired folders and/or files.
- Click Open to upload.
How do I access the on-screen numeric keyboard in Banner?
- In the search box on the remote computer, type OSK.
- When you see the On-Screen Keyboard, click Options on the lower right side.
- In the Options that appear on the left, check “Turn on numeric key pad.”
- Click NumLock on the lower left corner to activate the number keys.